Terms & Conditions
Cancellations / Amendments by the Castle
Credit card details are taken as a booking guarantee for all bookings made unless where detailed. If you are attending a wedding at the Castle a £50.00 non refundable, non transferable deposit will be taken. The full price for each stay, with the addition of all extras incurred during your stay, is to be settled in full, before departure. A pre-authorisation will also be taken upon arrival, funds will be released upon departure.
Your credit card will be charged for the full amount if you fail to settle your account before departure. You may cancel your non promotional reservation up until 12 noon the day prior to arrival without incurring a cancellation charge unless attending a wedding where the cancellation policy is strictly 14 days prior. If your reservation is cancelled after this time or in the event of a non arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply and charged to your credit or debit card.
In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can:
- accept the changed arrangements as notified
- make an alternative arrangement with us or,
- cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel any booking made on a promotional rate and rebook on an alternative date - subject to availability.
We reserve the right to cancel any reservations made where no credit or debit card is used to guarantee.
The staff at the Castle will make every effort to fulfil your requests, unfortunately, we can not guarantee these and failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Cots / Extra Beds
Cots and extra beds are available subject to availability. These are priced as follows:
- Cots: £10.00
- Extra Bed: £20.00
With the exception of assistant dogs, no dogs are allowed in the Castle unless otherwise agreed.
Should you have any comments good or bad that you wish to tell us about please contact the Castle by email or post.
Address: Peckforton Castle, Stone House Lane, Peckforton, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9TN. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Office: Majorstage Limited T/A Peckforton Castle, registered in England and Wales: Registered No: 3556789.
Peckforton Castle, Stone House Lane, Peckforton, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9TN. Email: email@example.com.
The term 'Peckforton Castle' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Peckforton Castle, Stone House Lane, Peckforton, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9TN. Our company registration number is 3556789 registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Peckforton Castle's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.