A career in hospitality is hard work but it is also one of the most rewarding – a vibrant, fast-paced environment where every day is different and brings its own challenges and rewards.
Peckforton Castle truly is an enchanting place to work, an award winning and breathtaking and very unique venue. Our service philosophy is paramount in all that we do and subsequently in all the roles within the Castle. As a result we look to employ exceptional individuals who share the same passion for customer service as we do.
Please find our current vacancies listed below:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic Beauty Therapist to join the team at one of Cheshire most prestigious hotels, Historic Peckforton Castle is a luxury venue for weddings, conferences and events and is currently looking for a passionate Spa Therapist who is professional and can offer a personal approach to service.
Reporting to the Spa Manager your main duties & responsibilities will be:
· To assist the Spa Manager in the smooth operation of all areas of Tranquility
· Consistently working to high standards when dealing with customers and performing treatments
· Managing treatment and package bookings using the hotels in house systems
· Upgrading and retailing of Elemis products and treatments
· Collecting, posting, and balancing payments to premier software
· Dealing with payments and end of day banking
· Communicating with all departments on a daily basis as and when required.
The ideal candidate should have:
· Experience of working within a Spa environment
· excellent communication and organisational skills
· Commitment to delivering excellent customer care
· A positive and professional attitude
· Flexible and able to work weekends
· Elemis trained is desirable
· NVQ level 2 and 3 is essential.
Please contact Susie Monahan via email with CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties will be to assist in the smooth operation of the department, such as general repair works, painting and decorating, gardening duties and completing health and safety checks.
Working 5 from 7 days as per weekly rota
Hourly rate of £7 per hour
Please contact Daniel Naylor via email with CV email@example.com
Reporting and accountable to: The Director of Sales
The majority of emphasis will be on wedding coordination (although there will be an expectation that our candidate supports conference and event coordination to suit the needs of the business)
Create an excellent first impression to all callers/visitors
Meeting with interested individuals to discuss their options, ideas and to show them around our facilities and familiarise them with our services
Holding follow-up meetings with individuals as required
Building relationships with individuals to gain their confidence and trust to ensure a thorough understanding of their needs and help turn their dream event into a reality
Striking the perfect balance between agreeing to individuals’ bespoke requirements whilst respecting the boundaries as to what is operationally realistic
Taking all opportunities to convert enquiries into sales at the best rate to maximise revenue
Having a good knowledge of hotel’s facilities and services.
With a helpful and friendly manner, you will have the ability to cope well under pressure and work well as part of a team
Superb attention to detail
Ability to meet tight deadlines
Enthusiastic and energetic
Ability to prioritise work
Customer focussed with excellent communication skills and a “can do” attitude
Fluent spoken and written English and a good level of computer literacy
Well presented, professional and articulate
Please contact Poppy Watson via email with CV firstname.lastname@example.org