A SENSE OF ADVENTURE
Leisurely stays at Peckforton Castle don’t always mean doing absolutely nothing. The magnificent grounds lend themselves to a wide range of interesting and challenging activities that can be enjoyed by our guests and visitors.
Whether you prefer the quiet skill and strength of archery or the adrenaline-packed experience of off-road driving, our activities suit all budgets and age ranges.
Our Castle isn’t just for eating and sleeping, whether you have an hour to spare or a whole day we can make sure that your experience of Peckforton Castle goes beyond a traditional hotel.
- Air rifle shooting - for those with a keen eye and a steady finger
- Archery - an historic sport of skill and strength
- Fort boyard
- Giant garden games
- Laser clays - fantastic entertainment for groups of friends or families
- Mountain bikes - for those who like the challenge of two wheels
- Picnic bag
- Rollerball and stomp rocket
- Treasure hunt
- Segways *new*
Our full range of corporate activities can be found here